School Semi-mobile Fume Cupboard
APMG’s economical school semi-mobile fume cupboard is designed to enhance learning and protect staff and students. CLEAPSS G9 compliant, the design has been tested to the BS EN 14175 standard to confirm its excellent levels of fume containment. The semi-mobile design enables it to be moved to up to 1.5 m from the wall and with glass to all four sides students can easily see demonstrations. Call us to discuss which fume cupboard suits your needs.
All these features as standard:
- Flexible ductwork to allow the unit to be pulled out 1.5 m from the wall.
- Excellent fume containment.
- Airflow control panel with visual and audible low airflow alarm.
- Depth 750 mm, Height 2075 mm, Clearance height for sash 2375 mm.
- Automatic sash stop set at 400 mm opening.
- Air bypass feature to prevent high air flow velocities when sash is lowered.
- LED light fitting.
- 360° visibility.
- 6 mm thick toughened glass sash, side and rear vision panels.
- Dished seamless high quality GRP worktop
- Steel lockable storage unit included.
- Polyester powder coated in light grey (RAL 7035) or white (RAL 9003).
- Fitted with tough swivel castors, front 2 are lockable.
Services as standard:
- Natural Gas outlet with remote control valve.
- Cold water with vulcathene drip cup.
- 13 amp double switched socket outlet.
- Complete with 2 m long water, gas and waste hoses.
Semi-mobile fume cupboard fans & ductwork
For our Semi-mobile fume cupboard range we recommend our E-Series or G-Series plastic centrifugal extract fans, depending on the application and venting arrangements. Contact us for more information on this and on our corrosion-resistant ductwork.
Stay safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for the school semi-mobile fume cupboard, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with BS EN 14175 and CLEAPSS G9 as appropriate. Contact us for details.
Fume cupboard type-testing
APMG has both the in-house expertise and the cutting-edge testing rig to check the containment performance of almost any make and model of fume cupboard. Our equipment is designed to exceed the type-testing criteria specified in BS EN 14175, offering added assurance that our fume cupboards perform to the recommended standard. We can also test on-site at your location.