School Mobile Fume Cupboard
The economical SSR2000 (Sliding Sash Recirculation) school mobile fume cupboard is ideal for education. The unit is easy to manoeuvre and passes easily through a standard door opening. The toughened glass panels to all four sides offer 360° visibility for demonstrations.
It has been independently tested to CLEAPSS G9 and BS EN 14175 to confirm its excellent levels of fume containment. Want to know how more? Speak to our experts, they’ll give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
All these features as standard:
- Quick-release connections for easy relocation.
- 360-degree visibility.
- Minimum airflow of 0.4 m/s at a sash height of 400 mm.
- Unique sash locking device at 400 mm for operator protection.
- Between 50 dBA to 63 dBA.
- Ideal for listed buildings or where ductwork is difficult to install.
- Full height toughened glass sides and sash for demonstrations.
- Rigid, aluminium construction.
- Integral 18 kg activated carbon filter, with pre-filter.
- Airflow control panel membrane.
- RCD protected double socket.
- Remote operated water and natural gas outlets
- Drip cup, bottle trap and 2 m waste hose.
Mobile fume cupboard docking station
We offer a bench mounted or wall mounted docking station. This connects to the mains services – gas, cold water and electricity – allowing total flexibility of fume cupboard location.
Stay safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
COSHH regulations require that fume cupboards should be tested at least every 14 months.
During our servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose. They test to BS EN 14175 and CLEAPSS G9 as appropriate. Contact us for details.
Fume cupboard type-testing
APMG has both the in-house expertise and the cutting-edge testing rig to check the containment performance of almost any make and model of fume cupboard.
Our equipment is designed to exceed the type-testing criteria specified in BS EN 14175. As a result, you have added assurance that our fume cupboards perform to the recommended standard. We can also test on-site at your location.