School Mobile Fume Cupboard
The economical SSR2000 (Sliding Sash Recirculation) school mobile fume cupboard is easy to manoeuvre. It has been independently tested to CLEAPSS G9 and BS EN 14175 to confirm its excellent levels of fume containment. This fully mobile fume cupboard is ideal for education. The glass panels to all four sides offer excellent visibility for demonstrations, and it’s designed to pass easily through a standard door opening. Want to know how easy it is to move? Speak to our experts and let them give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
All these features as standard:
- Quick-release connections for easy relocation.
- 360-degree visibility.
- Minimum airflow of 0.4 m/s at a sash height of 400 mm.
- Unique sash locking device at 400 mm for operator protection.
- Low noise level – only 50 dBA.
- Ideal for listed buildings or where ductwork is difficult to install.
- Full height toughened glass sides and sash for demonstrations.
- Rigid, aluminium construction.
- Integral 18 kg activated carbon filter, with pre-filter.
- Airflow control panel membrane.
- RCD protected double socket.
- Remote operated water and natural gas outlets
- Drip cup, bottle trap and 2 m waste hose.
Mobile fume cupboard docking station
Our flexible docking station can be bench mounted or wall mounted for connections to mains services – gas, cold water and electricity – allowing total flexibility of fume cupboard location.
Stay safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for school mobile fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with BS EN 14175 and CLEAPSS G9 as appropriate. Contact us for details.
Fume cupboard type-testing
APMG has both the in-house expertise and the cutting-edge testing rig to check the containment performance of almost any make and model of fume cupboard. Our equipment is designed to exceed the type-testing criteria specified in BS EN 14175, offering added assurance that our fume cupboards perform to the recommended standard. We can also test on-site at your location.