School Fixed Ducted Fume Cupboard
APMG’s cost-effective school fixed ducted fume cupboard is designed to enhance learning and protect staff and students. CLEAPSS G9 compliant, it has been tested to the BS EN 14175 standard to confirm its excellent levels of fume containment. With glass to three sides students can easily see demonstrations. The bench-mounted construction of our fixed ducted fume cupboard allows it to integrate seamlessly with the lab benching. Talk to the APMG team to discuss your needs.
Available in 4 widths – 1000, 1200, 1500 and 1800 mm.
Depth 750 mm, height 2075 mm, clearance height for sash 2375 mm.
Automatic sash stop set at 400 mm opening.
All these features as standard:
- Excellent fume containment.
- Airflow control panel with visual and audible low airflow alarm.
- Air bypass feature to prevent high air flow velocities when sash is lowered.
- LED light fitting.
- 6 mm thick toughened glass sash and side panels.
- Dished seamless high quality GRP worktop (1000 and 1200 mm widths) or Trespa® Toplab worktop (1500 and 1800 mm widths).
- Supported on Omega pedestal cupboard units or epoxy powder coated steel frame.
- Polyester powder coated in light grey (RAL 7035) or white (RAL 9003).
Services as standard:
- Natural gas outlet with remote control valve.
- Cold water with vulcathene drip cup.
- 13 Amp double switched socket outlet.
Fixed Ducted fume cupboard fans & ductwork
For our Fixed Ducted fume cupboard range we recommend our E-Series or G-Series plastic centrifugal extract fans, depending on the application and venting arrangements. Contact us for more information on this and on our corrosion-resistant ductwork.
Stay safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our range of school fixed ducted fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with BS EN 14175 and CLEAPSS G9 as appropriate. Contact us for details.
Fume cupboard type-testing
APMG has both the in-house expertise and the cutting-edge testing rig to check the containment performance of almost any make and model of fume cupboard. Our equipment is designed to exceed the type-testing criteria specified in BS EN 14175, offering added assurance that our fume cupboards perform to the recommended standard. We can also test on-site at your location.