G-Series Centrifugal Fans
APMG’s G-Series centrifugal fan is a popular and well-established model. This forward curved multivane centrifugal fan has dominated the fume cupboard market due to its light duty performance. An alternative to our E-series fans, this range of fans offers a multitude of rotational discharge angles. As a result, it can accommodate more intricate duct systems and allow improved system flow.
The G-Series is available as a the direct drive compact version, operated using an inverter as an energy saving option. It can also be manufactured as a vee belt drive unit.
Our full range of fans is manufactured by time-served fabricators in our factory in Manchester. Because we are in control of our schedule and our quality processes, you can be sure of prompt delivery and the highest quality.
Need a little guidance? A sales engineer is always on hand to discuss your requirements and provide a full technical specification and quotation. Just get in touch with our friendly team and tell us your application.
G-Series Centrifugal Fan Features
The G-Series range of 5 standard sizes is ideally suited to fume cupboard extract systems.
- Fan Casing – Fabricated from polypropylene.
- Impeller – Forward curved multivane, polypropylene.
- Pedestal – Standard rolled steel sections with hot dipped galvanised finish.
- Motors – IEC standard motors to IP55 which can be upgraded to suit any specification.
- Bearings – SKF or equal, double row, self aligning ball.
- Drives – Fenner or equal.
- Fixings – Stainless steel throughout.
- Anti-vibration mountings – AVA or equal, rubber in aluminium with option of spring mounts.
- Drive Arrangement – Standard V belt or direct driven.
The materials of construction are chosen according to their application and resistance to chemical attack. We’ll ask you to provide full details at tender stage. Contact us to discuss your project at any point.
APMG also designs, manufactures and installs an extensive range of ductwork and vent fittings. These complement our range of corrosion resistant extract fans.